Friday, July 8, 2016

chill







Happy Friday! Been a bit busy lately so have been meaning to post this one for a little while. Was a little colder here in the Chi recently so had to opt for some warming clothing.

I will have to say I never thought I would be wearing Dr. Scholl's shoes but they have come a long way from your grandparent's orthopedic shoes. Not only are they stylish but they are extremely comfortable. This is pair #2 for me.

Wearing: Solana boyfriend sweater (now on sale!) | AG jeans | Forever 21 faux leather bomber | Dr. Scholl's Saraleah shoe | Rebecca Minkoff Large MAB Tote | Rayban sunnies

xx the oxford blonde

1 comment:

  1. I think your Dr. Scholl's shoes is awesome. Oh I really love its style. Maybe it is comfortable to wear together with the jeans and t shirt for sports. Where did you bought this amazing shoes?

    ReplyDelete