Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hawaii pt 3

View from the Pillbox Hike

View from the Pillbox Hike

View from Koko Crater

Waimea Falls

Makapu'u Tidepools

Makapu'u Tidepools


Last post from my wonderful Hawaii trip. These photos are not so much fashion photos as much as just breathtaking scenery photos. I still cannot believe that my honeymoon is over and I'm back to work and to reality. I said I would write some recommendations for Oahu and to start, I recommend all of the hikes / places listed above. You really can't go wrong in Oahu, everything is so beautiful. Here are a few additional recommendations:

Beaches: Ko Olina, Lanikai, North Shore

Restaurants: Doraku Sushi (literally the best sushi I have ever had and reasonably priced!), Uahi Island Grill, Koko Head Cafe

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

xx the oxford blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment