Friday, September 19, 2014

friday round up









Happy Friday! Thank god the weekend has finally come. This week was ridiculous in so many ways and d-day is just 10 days away (for those of you who know me you know what I'm referring to). I can't wait to spend the weekend BBQ'in and stuffing my face with tacos at Taco Fest.

Friday round up of things I learned this week: I have no problem yelling at my boss and really need to stop. I am not secretly becoming obsessed with Chipotle. The Blacklist is the best show on TV right now and I can't stop watching. And I work with some of the best and worst people that I know and for those of them who are the best, I thank god that I have them to keep me sane.

Wearing: J Brand jeans | Steve Madden shoes | Cartier & Melrose bracelets

xx the oxford blonde

4 comments:

  1. your flat shoes are stunning
    you look lovely
    keep intouch
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes!


    Amazing giveaway on my blog , check this out!

    Kisses

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great as usual!!!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics! You look fabulous!
    Have a nice day!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete