Wednesday, September 10, 2014

details




Did a little shopping over the weekend.. Francesca's was having a good sale - buy 1 necklace get one for $10 so I picked up the awesome floral necklace above. It is an awesome statement piece to have and I'm excited to rock it into the fall. I also picked up this burnt orange tank from Anthropologie. This color is everywhere these days and I want to make sure to pick up some more pieces for this fall and winter. Have you done any shopping lately?

Wearing: necklace from Francesca's | Bordeaux tank

xx the oxford blonde

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! Love the statement necklace ♥
    Your eyes are gorgeous!
    xoxo
    Vanessa

    www.cashmerebow.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear and thank you for your visit! I like very much this neckalace: very nice! started following you on G+! Hope your follow back! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that necklace is a stunner
    wanna follow each other let me know
    kisses

    ReplyDelete