Sunday, February 23, 2014

travel logs: colorado


I love to travel. I also love the outdoors so a trip to Colorado to do some serious hiking was right up my alley. I try to get out to Colorado at least once a year (twice if I can squeeze a snowboarding trip in there too). This time I spent a couple days in Boulder before driving out to Crested Butte. Fashion in Colorado is very lax so I decided to go with the flow and keep it casual for the trip.

[Photo taken at Rocky Mountain National Park - Hike to Mills Lake]


Wearing: Harvard University tank (from Harvard Bookstore) | Hudson shorts | 525 Sweater
[Photo taken at Lake Dillon]

[Photo taken at Mills Lake, Rocky Mountain National Park]

Wearing: LVR skirted leggings | Madewell long sleeve | Under Armour tank | Patagonia fleece
[Photo taken in Crested Butte]

Wearing: Under Armour tank | LVR skirted leggings
[Photo taken in Crested Butte}
 
Wearing: Eric Claption Chaser top | Brandy Melville Tank | Free People shorts | Haviana flip flops
[Photo taken at the Continental Divide] 


I am already planning on where I should go for my next trip. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

xx the oxford blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment