Friday, May 11, 2012

bryce canyon, utah






This was the best road trip I have ever been on. I really learned who my dad was and realized what a fantastic person he is. We spent two weeks on the road going mostly through the Southwest and Colorado. If you ever go to Bryce Canyon, make sure that you drive down to the preserve at night. Turn off the lights in the car, get on the hood and just look up at the sky. I have never seen such a dazzling sky anywhere else in the world. Although the landscape is clearly beautiful by day, I will never forget that one nighttime ride down the canyon to look that the stars.

9 comments:

  1. SO MAJESTIC! How amazing are these? Ok. I've never seen an actual canyon ever in my life, not in these proportions. the 2nd and 2nd last pictures are so good =0

    x

    Style Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god, those photos are incredible. I went when I was little, but don't remember it. Right now my view couldn't be any more different - London in the rain! xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks so beautiful! I would love to see it myself!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can believe that this place even exist ! Beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I drove through Utah last summer and I remember how often I found myself a bit breathless on the drive. Thanks for sharing these pictures!

    http://slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep, it's gorgeous there. says the girl who used to live in utah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these photos are incredible. I haven't been to the southwest part of the US since I was a kid :( I want to go back so badly!

    ReplyDelete